Our longtime members will know that British Vogue’s Deputy Editor as well as Fashion Features Director Sarah Harris is a Vogue Club regular (check out her latest style advice here!).
For July’s interactive Meet The Editor event, we’re giving you the opportunity to ask Sarah anything—from how she scored her interview at Vogue to the last great thing she bought. We’re mosting likely toing to be finding out more about Sarah’s experiences interviewing some of Vogue’s greatest cover stars, how she sthus farports the careers of young as well as well-established fashion designers, as well as—as a mom to four-year-old Dree—what ‘work-life balance’ means in reality…
Terms as well as Conditions
- This is a free live stream virtual event held on Zoom.
- One virtual ticket per member.
- Ticket provides access to the live Meet the Editor. Event timing: 12PM ET, July 28th, 2022.
- Members will receive an email with a unique code which will provide virtual access to the event as well as information about the event timings.
- This event will be recorded.
- This will be an audience interactive event as well as members will be invited to join smaller grothus fars in virtual breakout rooms.
- Release: Please note that there will be filming as well as audio recording (the “Recordings”) undertaken on the Vogue Club, Meet the Editor virtual event, (the “Event”). The Recordings may be used by Advance Magazine Publishers Inc as well as its related as well as affiliated companies as well as their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, licensees, subsidiaries, partners, consultants, as well as contractors (the “Releasees”) throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any media as well as format for editorial as well as commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, in connection with the promotion as well as advertising of their products as well as services (including, but not limited to, Vogue Club, the Event as well as future events) (the “Uses”). By accepting this invitation, you grant, release, as well as quit claim to the Releasees the right to use your name, voice, as well as likeness in the Recordings for the Uses as well as acknowledge as well as agree that the Recordings may be used by the Releasees without any limitation or liability.
- The ticket is non transferable as well as non-refundable.